Overshadowed Nerazzurri Note Less Sip Opponent Juve
Jakarta – Inter Milan will visit to the headquarters of Juventus in Serie A giornata 17, Tuesday (01/06/2015). Against Juve, Beneamata not have a good record of the meeting.
Looking at statistics, Inter inferior when compared to Juve. Of the 162 times the two teams meeting in the history of Serie A, Inter only won 45 times when compared to Juve 77 times to collect winnings.
In the last few meetings, Inter also difficult to beat Juve. In the last seven meetings in Serie A, the Nerazzurri just one win over the Bianconeri and five other games ended in defeat.
Here is the data and facts of the match between Juventus and Inter as summarized by Opta:
– Juventus and Inter have met 162 times so far in Serie A: The Old Lady lead with 77 wins versus 45.
– Inter have more defeats against Juventus rather than against other teams in Serie A.
– The Nerazzurri also conceded 235 goals against Juventus, more than against any other Italian team.
– In fact, Inter also a favorite opponent Juve in the highest division.
– Both teams were both scored in the last four meetings in the league (a total of 13 goals).
– Juventus scored in each pertemun of the last 13 home games against Inter in Serie A.
– Juventus beat Inter 6-1 June 1961. It became one of the best wins the Bianconeri in their history in Serie A.
– Juventus had the record of most goals scored from outside the penalty box in this season (10).
– Carlos Tevez hit double digits in terms of the number of goals in five of his last six seasons in the Premier League and Serie A.
– Mauro Icardi has scored four goals in three appearances against Juventus so far in Serie A. Juventus is the favorite targets to date.
– Mateo Kovacic has scored two goals in his last two games, the same number with the number of goals he created in 59 appearances in Serie A before.